Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Round & Round & Round She Goes


Round and round and round she goes...where she stops the winds will blow!! This is Wilma, she needs to find Fred and go back to Bedrock! It seems this storm has it's eye (so to speak) on Florida, but that can change at any given moment. This situation has been repeated once a month since July for Florida. I don't know how much more the residents can take. The Keys are already under a mandatory non-resident evacuation. The rest of us are just waiting, and watching, and hoping... I stopped to get gas this morning, not necessarily because of the storm, I was just low, and the gas station had a fairly decent line. I am thinking that South Florida is not going to wait around this time, prepare and hope it goes away seems to be the norm anymore. I will keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home