Friday, September 30, 2005

Busy Week


Well, I knew it was going to be a busy week, and I wasn't disappointed! After my last post, I continued on with my classes for the day. I went home for about 15 minutes, and then it was off to a meeting for the fund raising. It was a successful meeting, one that I conducted this time around, and there were some good ideas brought up. Hopefully we can make good on some of them and raise a good bit of $$. Wednesday I woke up not feeling real hot, so I just kind of went through the motions of the day, and tried to study for my Calculus test that I was having on Thursday. Got the test results back on Thursday from my Science test. Let me preface my score with this: The average for the class was only 70%, I got an 83%. I was happy with that, Science is not one of my better subjects, and the test was all open ended questions, NO multiple choice or T/F, so you either had to know what you were talking about or at least b.s. your way through it. Had the Calc. test Thursday, not sure how I did, I hate to speculate on those. Whenever I think I did well I don't and vice versa. Hopefully I will know sometime in the next day or two. I went to dinner with my best friend last night, had a good time as usual, then came home and collapsed. Today, as you all now know was sno cone day. I am happy to report that we sold $117 worth of cones today!! It gets better every week. Next Friday we get a little break as there is no school. Needless to say I am exhausted both mentally and physically today. Next week proves to be equally challenging. I have a Sociology test, and yet another Calculus test.
Some good news, my brother is coming home tomorrow for the weekend!! I am looking forward to seeing him, it has been a few months, and I know when he moves to NY at the end of October, I will see him even less frequent. I am thinking a NY vacation may be in order sometime in the next 6 months or so - we'll see!
One of my favorite topics to discuss is the Tropics.... guess what, there is another depression out there - that would be #19 for the season so far with another one close to developing. It has been an insane season. Hopefully neither of these or the other wave they are watching will effect us.
Ok, that's all for now, just wanted to post for those of you who actually take the time to read this so you don't think I fell off the face of the earth. Have a good weekend everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home