Tuesday, October 11, 2005

YANKEES LOSE!!!!!

I got it...no, you got it, no, I got it..ok, neither of us have it!
This play proved to be the beginning of the end for the Yankee's 2005 season. I couldn't be happier! (Sorry Mark and Tanya!) After watching the marathon Houston vs. Atlanta game on Sunday, I turned on the Yankee game to see the Angels fall, but wasn't concerned, I knew they would come out in the end. So my least favorite teams are out, actually it is kind of sad though, no one to root against. I would like to see the ChiSox take it all, but as long as the rest of the games are exciting, I really don't care who wins. Well, it's off to school for me, will post more later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I have all year to think about the 26 World Championships the Yankees have won in their history.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home