Monday, October 03, 2005

MLB

Well, this is one of my favorite times of year - the Baseball Playoffs! It seems there is much more electricity in the air at the games (naturally). A few years back, my "hometown" team, the Marlins played against my brother's very best favorite team, The Yankees, and I think that was one of the best World Series! When it comes to the playoffs and World Series, I will go for anyone who plays the Yankees! (Sorry Mark). I just got tired of watching the Yankees win time and time again. While growing up I was - now this is a little hard to admit - a Reds fan! This was back when Johnny Bench, Pete Rose and other greats played. I don't know what happened to them, seems they just lost their will to play. Will be looking forward to hearing "PLAY BALL" tomorrow! For a schedule of the games, click on the MLB link above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home