Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Just thoughts

I am sitting here in the library of Miami-Dade College, enjoying a bit of peace and quiet in between classes. I had my first of 3 tests this morning, not sure how I did, some of the questions were out of the blue, and others I knew cold. This was the first test in that class, so at least now I know what to expect for the next couple of ones. I was supposed to have 2 tests on Thursday (one in my Multicultural class, and one in Calculus), but today my Multicultural professor got pissed off at the class and ended the discussion early, and also postponed the test to the next Tuesday. I am not sure what got her so upset, we were having open discussions about being prejudice, and I thought everyone was being "adult" about it, maybe she saw something I didn't. Anyway, I am glad she postponed the test, gives me more time to study for Calculus.
So Demi and Ashton got married - who cares! I wonder if they get as tired of hearing about their relationship as we do? I know I wouldnt want my dirty laundry aired over the radio and television. I guess that is the price you pay for being "rich and famous". I do envy, well, maybe that isn't the right word, but for lack of a better one I will use it, the relationship Demi seems to have with her ex. My ex and I have an amicable relationship, but I certainly wouldnt invite him over on holidays, or for that matter to my wedding (not that I ever plan on remarrying!!), and I certainly wasn't invited to his.
I wish I could tell you the tropics were quiet right now, but they are as active as ever. It is kind of humorous to watch the weather on the news, they have all these "disturbances" and "waves" circled on the map, and then tell us not to worry, but keep an eye on them. Yea, ok, sure.....
Ok, going to use the rest of my break time to do something productive, like study!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home