Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rita - Tuesday Morning

Good morning all! This picture was actually taken last night (9/19), I set the wrong date on the camera. I thought it was an interesting sunset mixed in with the clouds, almost looks like a funnel of fire. So far all is calm here in South Florida. I checked in with my parents as well who live about 8 miles South of me, and all is quiet there too. We have had a few small outer bands go through, but no significant rain or wind as of yet. I am hoping it stays this way, but you never know with these type of storms. Key West is still in pretty good shape as well, their main concern is the storm surge. I was actually able to get some sleep last night, for once the storm didn't blow through in the wee hours of the morning. I did wake up at 5:30, and couldn't get back to sleep, I never have been a good sleeper.
Will keep you posted as long as I have power and internet, and will update pictures as well if anything is worth shooting. Take care!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Be careful out there!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home