Monday, September 12, 2005

MQAblog.com

Well, I am not sure how I did on my first Calculus test. As I was waiting to pick up my son from school, I did realize I complicated one of the problems when I shouldn’t have. I guess I will have to wait and see on the rest.
It seems FEMA is not wanting to give us residents in South Florida any individual aid after Katrina. They are blaming last years storms, and those “bad apples” that ripped them off because FEMA wasn’t competent enough to figure out who was lying to them and who wasn’t. So now those who don’t have homeowners insurance because of the skyrocketing prices, and companies that have been canceling home owners left and right, are stuck with no roofs, flooded out rooms, mold, and who knows what else. Amazing!
When you get a chance, check out my favorite brother’s blog at http:www.mqablog.com It is always interesting to see what he has to say, and he is a lot more skilled at this blog stuff than I am, but I’ll get there!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a very interesting blog site here. I like it and will tell folks about it.
You're doing a great job, so keep it up!
While surfing we just happened upon an

Unforgetable Mens Sandals
website. If you, or someone you know, has an interest in Mens Sandals,
please come and check it out. You'll Like -- We Promise!

7:45 PM  
Blogger MQA said...

Great web site Brenda! (This is you 'favorite' brother) Thanks for linking me http://www.mqablog.com/ to your site. I will do the same on mine. As far as me being a more experienced blogger I am guessing that within a couple months you will be teaching ME how to do this thing. My only advantage is my desire to endlesly express my opinion the news. Good luck with the site. I will check in quite often!!!!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home