Sunday, September 18, 2005

Nothing important

Well, I got the results back on my first Calculus test, I got an 83. Not too bad, but could be better. Will nail it next time, at least now I know what to expect. Did get quite a bit of studying done this weekend, but not finished yet. I did take time out to watch "Assault On Precinct 13". It was filled with action, and had a pretty decent plot, but was somewhat predictable. It's worth watching.
Looks like we have to keep an eye on the tropics again. It seems there are two storms out there, one of which could get us a bit wet in the next few days. This gets old quick here in South Florida. In July we had Dennis, August was Katrina, now September looks like it will be Rita....enough already!!
The Emmy's are on tonight. I will probably watch only because Ellen DeGeneres is hosting, and I happen to think she is hilarious! I am sure I won't watch it till the end, they tend to drag on and on and on and on..you get the point. Let's see who stays on script and who wanders off - lots of hot topics to rant about these days.
Peace Sign





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home