Thursday, November 17, 2005

Busy week

Only 5 more days till my oldest son Mike comes home for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see him, it has been 4 months since I have seen him, which in my book is WAYYYY too long! I used to laugh at my parents when they would tell my brother Mark and I how excited they would get when it was getting near time for us to come home from college. I remember one time my mom woke up in the middle of the night and set the table in anticipation of our visit - about a week before we were due home! Well Mom, NOW I understand!! I am looking forward to next week, a time for family to gather and eat, and eat, and eat. I will enjoy at least one day of not studying derivatives and integrals, partial fraction decompositions, and trigonometric substitutions, series and sequences. Sound like fun? I had my first Calculus II test today. I think I did ok, but don't want to jinx it, will find out in a few days I guess.
I still don't have a blue roof, I am about ready to give up on that. I have called repeatedly, but I guess the Army Corps of Engineers is too busy looking for WMD in Miami, and don't have time to make me blue. At least hurricane season is almost over, I think we will all breathe a collective sigh of relief when December 1st hits. Ok, that's all for now, will try to post again this weekend..till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home