Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Test



Today will be a test of just how bad my roof is. It is supposed to rain, and I am hoping that the tar paper will keep out at least most of it. Operation Blue Roof is supposed to take 10 days - 2 weeks so I am not blue yet. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
I went back to classes yesterday, it was good to get somewhat back into a routine. It is not going to be fun trying to catch up though. My son still isn't back in school, and won't be until at least Thursday. There are still some schools without power, others with lines down near the schools, and then there is the traffic light issue - many are not working. Things are starting to return to normal, but I will be glad when the kids are back in school, you don't have to wait in line for gas, you can buy what you WANT at the grocery store instead of what they have, it is the little things.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home