Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday again!

Yea, it is Friday, the end of a very long week. Things are almost normal again around here. My son is back in school, I am behind in my studies, traffic gets worse by the minute... good 'ole South Florida! This weekend will be spent catching up once again, I am not too far behind, but enough to ruin the weekend. Oh well, what can I say, I am the one that thought taking Calculus II in an 8 week course was the "smart" thing to do. Not much else new this week, still don't have a blue roof, but so far I have been lucky with the rain, seem to be dodging the rain storms around town. Don't know how long that luck will hold though. I got turned down for FEMA aid, gee what a surprise. I don't know how poor you have to be, I am a single, unemployed mother, how much worse does it have to get? I knew when I applied that I would be turned down, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try - maybe I should have lied and said that I make $100,000 a year, maybe then I would have been flooded with aid. Hopefully my insurance company will come through and all will be right again. Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home