Saturday, October 22, 2005

Waiting for Wilma


I feel so bad for Mexico. They are not going to have much left when Wilma finishes her vacation there. It is like a bad house guest, they stay and stay and stay, and when they finally leave, things are never the same. Then there is Florida, waiting for their turn with this unwanted guest. I know I am at the point now where I am saying ok already, come and go, let's get this over with so we can go on with our lives. Does anyone see that blob to the southeast of Wilma? Is this going to be her cousin "Alpha"? Let's hope not. In the mean time, I am staying put, keeping a watchful eye on the news, and may actually get some non-school reading done this weekend. My guess is there will be no school Monday or Tuesday. On one hand I don't mind the break, on the other hand, that starts us in the negative AGAIN with Calculus II. I will enjoy the down time for now....

1 Comments:

Blogger MQA said...

Thanks for the up to the minute coverage. When I need the latest in Hurricane news I visit your site.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home