Sunday, October 23, 2005

Here She Comes!


Wilma has finally moved away from Mexico, and is making her way to her next vacation spot - South Florida. Hopefully she won't like it here as much as she did Mexico! Maybe she will realized that everything around here has been canceled and there is nothing for her to do here. Again, we are just sitting, watching, waiting. I am ready, I have battened down all the hatches, removed or weighed down anything that could be moved or weighed down, The last of the dirty laundry is being washed (hey, if you lose power, you can't wash clothes!!), I have canned food and bottled water, candles, batteries, flashlights... I have never been so prepared. Hopefully since I am so prepared Wilma will just leave us alone.
I will post later, as the storm gets closer. Hopefully she is nothing but a bunch of hot air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home