Sunday, October 23, 2005

and closer....


Looks like we are down to a matter of hours now before Wilma seeks Fred in Florida. Hopefully she will find him and just go away. They are now saying that Wilma may even impact New England before it is all said and done. This has been the strangest hurricane seasons I can remember. I thought last year was bad, it was a piece of cake compared to what we have been through this year. The winds are blowing a bit, probably somewhere around 15 mph, no big deal YET. I will post as long as I can. To everyone in the strike zone- good luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this blog and post have struck a special nerve that motivated me. Profound and interesting, and it has really got me thinking... What if many people were able to see this, would you mind? I could tell a friend or two, but only with your permission.

~ Thanks for making this blog, I'll bookmark and come again.
My site if you want to see: girls rash guards

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home