Sunday, December 18, 2005

ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS

Well, I guess Christmas miracles do happen! Yesterday I got a phone call from FEMA inquiring about my roof again. They SAID they were on their way. Guess what - they actually got here and I now am the proud owner of a BLUE ROOF!!!! Now watch, it won't rain again till I get my real roof! It took 4 guys right around 3 hours to do the job, I didn't realize how tough it would be, looks easy enough. They were wiped out by the time they were done, it was a hot one yesterday. Anyway, it is done, and I am happy.
Only one week till Christmas, and no, I am not done shopping. I will get done though. Mike comes in on Tuesday, looking forward to that, I think I will get into the spirit then. It seems kind of strange not studying this weekend, I keep thinking I have work to do. I have been catching up on my sleep, and have actually been sleeping well the last few nights.
Well, guess I better run and figure out just how much more shopping I have to do! Have a great weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home